Implant-Supported Partial Dentures
Ask Woodland Heights Family Dental if our services are right for youMake an Appointment
Implant-supported partial dentures offer these benefits:
- Enjoy eating well again (improved bite efficiency by 65%)
- No visible clasps that can damage neighboring teeth
- Implants encourage bone regeneration where there are missing teeth (rather than suffer ongoing bone loss/resorption)
- Dental implants last a lifetime
- Incredibly stable, giving greater confidence and comfort
- No risk of dislodgement
An implant-supported partial denture provides an aesthetically-pleasing, strong tooth restoration. It can revive your smile to a very natural-looking and healthy state.
For more information or to see if you are a candidate, contact Woodland Heights Family Dental at 501-224-1004 today.